Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Food is amazing! Portions are huge, bloodys are strong and spicy, counter seating is always nice with friendly patrons, it can be a very busy place but the staff is efficient and exceptional!
- BEST huevos rancheros EVER!
- Try the Bananas Foster Pancakes - Omg I would love to have this for breakfast all the time...
- Try the steak and eggs. The steak was very well seasoned.
- Try the Cinnamon Roll French Toast - Heaven on a plate !!
- Very large portions so share a dish! Beignets were fried too much (too hard). Order the fresh squeezed orange juice!
- The seafood can sometimes be mediocre, but the landlocked items on the menu share a higher standard of quality. The turkey club sandwich is just as hearty and satisfying as it should be.
- Great for sharing, even if there's a sharing charge.
- I had the Baquerzo from here. It was amazing! I added salsa to it. Something about eggs and salsa are just perfect together.
- Stan's Mardi Gras
- Another Broken Egg Cafe must be doing something right, as Atlanta crowds are already lining up on the weekends for a taste of their beachside brunch memories.
- Baquezo Omlette with chorizo, bacon, & cream cheese, YUM! And a side of bacon. Their bacon is awesome. If u get a pancake get it "Bananas Foster" you won't regret it. Good coffee too. Love this place!
- I got the hot chocolate before and it was great. This time, it didn't have whipped cream and is definitely Swiss Miss
- Great breakfast spot. Had the Lucy and it was perfect. Also had beignets for the first time and they were amazing!
- Ask for Jason.get the baked BRIE delight
- Ask for Jason, he is the best!!!
- Smoked salmon omlette was MEH...Next time I'll try the French Toast
- Ask for Jason to be your server. He is fantastic.
- Beignets are awesome!
- Gluten free pancake are good.