Annie's Donut Shop
3449 NE 72nd Ave (NE Fremont St)
Portland, OR 97213
- Buy the Butterfly!
- We had the apple fritter, old fashioned, buttermilk bar and butterfly. Everything was delicious. Don't waste time standing in line at Voodoo. go here instead. It is better AND less expensive.
- Best maple bars ever! Yum!
- The applesauce donuts are DELICIOUS.
- Maple bar
- Always great quality, inexpensive and helpful staff
- Classically good old fashions and apple fritters.
- Ask for a butterfly (chocolate, cinnamon, and peanut butter with a fried dough)
- Buttermilk bars...best I ever had, hands down, anywhere. Moist and flavorful with a crispy exterior. Old fashioned donuts done right. Maple cruller was crispy on the outside and pillowy on the inside.
- Cinnamon twist, glazed twist, anything maple, chocolate bars
- Raspberry Fritter! So good. Thursday with the Portland Tribune, makes for a nice informative morning
- Get there early. They close at 1:00 PM.
- Getting out of parking is horrible :(