316 Market St
St Louis, MO 63102
- Go somewhere else, service was terrible, the garlic bread was soaked in grease and I am not sure the cheese was edible.
- Buffalo chicken sandwich was on a hoagie bun and the chicken was less than half the size of the hoagie. Almost a full tomato with iceberg lettuce to make it look a decent size. For $9 - rip off.
- Toasted Ravioli (appetizer)!!! Wow.
- For being a Wednesday night, extremely slow service. Food was good though.
- Great service, warm atmosphere. Try the toasted ravioli and the fried artichokes.
- Sit in the bar
- Monday night, 9pm arrival, last order before kitchen was closed and I had 30 min ticket time.
- Well I've eaten here a million times and I've never thrown up!
- The Firehouse Burger was excellent!!!
- The Tuscan Chicken Sandwich is very good and if you sit by the windows you can see The Arch
- Try the buffalo chicken sandwich! It's really good!