Amphawa Boat Noodle
No. 31, Jalan Tan Hiok Nee
Johor Bahru, Johor 80000
+60 19-755 2533
- Had boat noodles, tomyum & normal flavour, thai tea all delicious. Nice interior, plenty of seats.
- Love the tomyam noodle so much!!! Great vibe too
- Kurma vanilla during ramadhan is the best drink ever
- Hari pergi tak dapat pakai fave atau kad. Offline. Berhuhu sahaja
- They have 3 type of soup selection, Amphawa the spicy one, TomYam (the most delicious one) and the other one is just OK (forgot the name). Thai Green Milk tea is a jasmine one in case u wondering.
- ; love the ambiance, very cozy. the broth is flavourful and taste better than Boat Noodle!
- Good food. Nice interior. Pity about the horrible service staff and terrible attitudes. Not worth enduring the contemptible wait staff. Won't be coming back.
- Nice ambience and great food!
- Oh where should I start, everything about this place is too good! Its very tasty!
- Belagak je pekerja-pekerja dia ni. Pekerja ke owner?
- Kra-pow chicken rice
- The cafe have a nature theme inside and have a delicious menu and It's quite cheap.
- Not so good. I prefer boat noodles in Kl. Better .
- Amphawa, Rangsit, Tomyam are all good. Worth a try
- Its good place to have a date. The deco is very nice.
- Food is good, but u have to wait almost 1 hour untill food arived. Bad service. Now still waiting our food and it's 10.21 pm alrdy. For ur info we come this place at 930pm.
- Good ice lemon tea rm7.90 with boat noodle rm1.90