Amigo Joe's Mexican Restaurant and Cantina
- Make sure you have an ultimate margarita & get a balloon animal from Jose!
- Loves that Kelly is the mayor!!
- Ask for their spicy fried chicken. It's an "off the menu" treasure!
- Americanized Mexican food. O did not enjoy one bit. Food comes out fast and that's about all the service you get.
- Same owners and menu as chimichangas. Yummy.
- Delicious, tender carne asada. Good sweet tea. Great salsa, chips, and margaritas. Cheap quality eats and drinks.
- Tex-mex cheap locally-owned Mexican food. No Mexican soda here, but friendly service and clean bathrms. Nice patio, plenty street parking
- Mexican on the hill. Complimentary chips & salsa were fresh. Service was friendly & fast! I had the pick 3, 2 enchiladas, 1 quesadilla. Most entres under $10. Take credit cards. Will dine here again.
- Steak fajitas!
- Oh Amigos. I effing love this place. Great atmosphere and their food is just delish.
- The shrimp fajitas are out of this world along with the strawberry margaritas!
- Great food!!! Great price!!! Great service!!!
- $5 Ultimate Margarita is a must. $2 beers mon-wed.
- Get the beer!
- Really fun place with a great outdoor patio. The Monday margarita special cant be beat... $1.25 12 oz. margaritas with purchase of an entree! The cheese dip is extra good here too!
- I would say just about anything on the menu. I had the Steak Chimichangas and they were great. They give you two and and I love food. I took one home and enjoyed it for breakfast the next day.
- Good crowd for lunch, but def NOT a REAL Mexican restaurant
- That habanero fried chicken is a loooong wait, but worth it if you have the time
- A lot of food for a good price! I always end up taking food home.
- Friendly service, #tex-mex extensive menu