Aldo's Pizza Pies
- I'm a connoisseur of cheese-based desserts and the cheesecake at Aldo's is, hands down, the best cheesecake I've ever had.
- The garlic knots are ahmazing!!!!!!
- Can't go wrong with the T-Rex !!
- $1.00 off all draft beers M-F until 7pm
- They have local breweries on the beer menu!
- Stop in and see Heather. Probably one of the nicest servers downtown.
- Yummy snack attack!
- Beautiful patio & great indoor atmosphere. A+
- Great food and aldo made sure everything was amazing ... Thanks for the great service
- Our table outside tonight had the most beautiful waitress. Really sweet girl. Also, good pizza.
- Great pizza and easy access to Main Street. Suggest eat carry out and eat on the sidewalk with good weather.
- 30 beers on tap, 31 in bottle. Check the menu and ask if there are any craft beers not on the menu!
- Great pizza, great beer selection. Really loud. Not a place to carry on a quiet conversation.
- Can't sit down to wait for a pizza at a table. Make sure you either wait for your pie where u order or sit down for a meal.
- Try the Willie Cheech and Bob pizza. Great!
- Prices seem a little steep. $14 for a 12-inch pizza?
- Delish!! The white pizza is so good!!
- Just opened in July 2012. The pizza is great and the beer selection could be more that any other pizza place in town? Seems like 50 different beers draft and bottle combined.
- Great pizza and service. They are always friendly and helpful when you want to try something new. The garlic knots are soooo good. Highly recommended if you love pizza.
- Try the cucumber basil martini! You won't be disappointed. I'm still thinking about it 24 hrs later.