Alamo Tamale & Taco
- Homemade Tamales rivals your grandmother's.
- Pork & Chicken tamales are simply the best in town. Make sure they are homemade not machine made. Big difference!
- Delicious tamales but getting very expensive
- A Houston institution since 1960, Alamo Tamale has not just branched out into several different locations around the city, but can be had from anywhere in the country.
- Prices went up, $3.00 for on meat taco.
- Get homemade over machine made!
- Barbacoa! Barbacoa!
- Asado de puerco tacos
- Everything I've had I really liked, sadly I have yet to order the tamales though I hear really good things about them. I eat here 2-3 a week for breakfast so I can say it's pretty solid!
- Menudo, carnitas, handmade tamales, gorditas, come once hooked for life. Pretty tasty and authentic Mexican food. Flour tortilla not good in my opinion tho.
- Prices went up on the tamales!! Guess we'll have to start looking to buy closer to home or making our own again. 12. 99 is not worth the drive. Smh, greedy.
- Handmade Authentic tamales and tortillas! Great place for a quick pick up lunch plate to go!
- They take cash only,but they have an ATM inside. They have good hot sauce & they give you a lot of meat on your tacos. Good food outdoor eating
- Love the tamales here.. the handmade ones are the only way to go!! Pricey but worth every dime. .
- The homemade tortillas and hand-rolled tamales are out of this world! The tamales are perfectly plump and filled with just the right amount of savory pork.
- Bring cash!! No cards accepted.
- Their homemade tamales are great. And they are friendly. They carried my tamales to the car for me. They are open tomorrow Christmas Day until 2pm.
- Best breakfast taco's in town.
- Alamo is hopping today with everyone getting their tamale fix for Christmas :)
- Breakfast tacos & Carnitas the best in town.