Adam Road Food Centre
2 Adam Rd. (Dunearn Rd.)
- Yummilicious Noo Cheng Adam Road prawn noodle! Must try!
- Mee soto here is yummy but the stall holder tends to be quite a grump.
- Love selera nasi lemak n the teh tarik!! Power sia!!
- Irritating touters....! Beware...
- Try out the specials from Adam Delight stall....POWER!!!!
- Try the nasi goreng/mee goreng special!! Power to the max!!!
- The Prawn Mee standard here is no longer what it used to be 15 years ago. :(
- NEVER EVER EAT AT IBRAHIM MEE STALL!! THEY PLAY PUNK WITH CUSTOMERS AND CLAIMED THAT THE FOOD THEY GAVE YOU WHICH YOU NEVER ORDER CAN NEVER BE CANCEL ! fUCK UP ATTITUDE!
- Try Siti Nur Liyana's old skool nasi lemak. The sambal and rice reminds me of my childhood. One of Adam Rd FC's best kept secrets..
- only $5!! @adam's delights :)
- Long queue at Nasi Lemak stall in the morning!
- Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak might be overated but still it's pretty gd
- Noo Cheng Adam road Big Prawn Mee is yummylicious. Day and Night operate differently. Day they have fish cake and Night they have they yummy crabby. Must try!Thumb up!Tip add plenty of chilli powder.
- #01-29 fruit drinks *thumb up * very pure no water added
- Mee Soto frm Amirah & Nur Aniqah stall is damn nice..!! I'm loving it..!!!
- No. 1 Adam Road nasi lemak is my preferred nasi lemak.
- Nasi goreng ikan bilis da bomb!!
- Soto babat power
- Also have my Chinese / Malay combo. 1 serving of Selera Raya Nasi Lemak (basmati rice) and also Prawn Noodles
- Royal Flush Nasi Lemak tambah sambal sotong! Baik siolz!