35th Street Red Hots
500 W 35th St
Chicago, IL 60616
- Get the shrimp
- You can get a Polish sausage, a double dogwhich is a bun with two hot dogsor fried shrimp here. That's it. It may not sound quite right, but the fried shrimp are actually worth it.
- Best parking for sox games.. Trust me you'll want to stop here b4 or after the game
- Going to the Sox game? Grab a dog or two and bring it into the stadium. Save yourself a couple bucks.
- One of those Chicago jewels. Cheap, traditional (if you ask for Ketchup they will make you ring a bell), delicious and the service is fantastic
- Best shrimp and fries I've had since I was a kid. My grandfather made shrimp like this when I was younger. You'll eat every scrumptious pound of them. BRAVO you guys rock. I'll be back for sure.
- The French fries and shrimp are so tasty
- Great dogs and fries only $3.75
- Whosever would denegrate their Chicago Dawg with catsup, let he ring the Bell of Shame!
- Even Cubs fans know to eat here
- Cheap eats just a block from the ballpark. In and out in no time! Kids love it!