$ $ $
- Extensive wine list, with many local options. Full menu available until late hours. I got their at 11 PM tonight and was served with no problems. Eat at the lounge. Live music is a bonus!
- Try the French onion soup and the ahi tuna.
- Prawns great!!!
- Steak Salad is outstanding. Eat in bar for a real rat pack feel.
- Off Menu Crab Mostacciolii, with added sauteed mushrooms! Mmmm. The staff and master chef's are amazing!
- Killer French onion soup
- Sitting at the counter? Watch the step when you get out of the high backed chairs. It's a doozy!
- The Joe's Special is my favorite. I always try to eat here before any flight - much better than anything in the airport or onboard.
- Terrible food, terrible service. Saw a roach...gross.
- Check out the new dessert menu! Nom nom nom!
- I had not had a meal here in years, but it's so good and service is excellent!
- I stopped being a vegetarian about a decade ago, and I know it's still hard to find a good veggie option pretty much anywhere. The veggie pasta here is great. I almost added chicken, glad I didn't.
- Off menu ... Calamari Steak side boat, with Steak David rare entree'
- The French toast is awesome. It's more of a breakfast kind of place.
- The salmon appetizer is delicious
- Denver Omelette, add cheddar. Delicious!
- Calf liver is always good.
- French onion soup horrid
- Don't fart on the coins
- Food is good, but very over priced.