$ $ $
+886 2 2325 4930
- (5/5) Great fresh seafood dishes, with some of the best Sichuan steamed stinky tofu and chicken fried rice I've ever had. Steamed clams, fried fish cheeks, fish pieces, and shrimp are excellent too.
- Lively, informal atmosphere- food is fresh and delicious and cheap! Try the steamed clams, the grilled prawns and chicken fried rice. There are photos of the food available for non-Chinese speakers
- Please call in advance for reservation, or else, you will not able to dine there...so overall is good. Their roast steak is good.
- Omelette was coz I just love eggs
- Did I mention the beef too? Bloody but well served
- Clams are pretty good