- Signature 1+1 ice, quality built hainan taste you would never forget
- The char siew wan tan kun lou noodle is pretty tasty.
- Super delicious Wantan Mee. morning or night.
- Best kopi beng and teh si beng!
- good place for breakfast, croissant is highly recommended, cheese and ham is a nice combination. 1+1 coffee is very fragrant, but a little too sweet for me. https://t.co/jVfEqG03nN
- Coffee and roasted bread is nice.
- Coffee, tea & cham the best with croissants
- Nice "Cham" ping n kaya butter croissant...
- Coffee iced really good.
- Must try their three layer tea, kaya butter toast, steam bread. Is a boom.
- nice coffee
- Iced coffee is really good
- I can't forget you 1+1 ice kopi,super super tasty.love it
- The coffee is kau/kao/kaw, perfect for those who like it that way. Milo is overly sweet. Roti bakar not too bad, sufficient kaya and butter.
- Yong tau foo fried stuff are good. The wantan mee taste nice , the char Siew is good
- The drinks are still alright ... but the wantan noodles now a far cry from before ... why can't they maintain what it was used to be ... to me its on the down slide
- Super classic Wan Tan Mee here. Must add on their Fried Wan Tan too. Coffee or Cham is good as well. Will I return? Yes! -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- 1+1 is good with accurate mix of ratio. Wan tan mee noodles ok, but sauce need improve. Roti bakar and eggs are good.
- 1+1 ice is a must