G/F, 91B Wan Tau St
+852 2658 2277
- Must try item:
- Gigantic waste of time , food is below average , you really don't want to drive all the way here for these crappy food . End of line
- Must try pork liver "cheung fun" and hot pot rice!
- Very good Bao Zai Fan
- Dont forget about the congee as well... these ricestick with dried shrimp keep the history alive that old favorites live forever
- Beef brisket
- (Eel + pork clay pot rice with sausage) A must-visit spot whenever I'm back to Hong Kong!
- Local food there. But the price is kind of expensive, average price is $60 per head, a little bit higher than normal.
- The fish skin is only okay, but the rice in pot is definitely worth the wait.
- Best clay pot rice in town.
- Haven't tried the claypot rice dishes at night but the congee and beef brisket / tendon (Ngau naam) with ho fun noodles are really good.
- rice rolls are hand made upon order and they are the best that ive had
- Good good good
- Only after 6pm
- Food isn't what it is used to be... the stonepots are still worth some time to travel for... but the quality and taste of the rest of the food has dropped tremendously
G/F-2/F, Tai Po Complex, 8 Heung Sze Wui St
Shop 2A, G/F, Tai Kwong Ln
Shop 6, 126 Kwong Fuk Road, Tai Po, New Territories