- Order pork ribs (da pai). So good.
- Shanghainese joint frequented by the locals. Gets busy during lunch though they turn around the tables fast. The egg dish was sweet & sour - an interesting combo!
- Outstanding local Shanghainese worth the beating you will take from the staff. Warning--no matter how much you argue, groups must be entirely present to be seated! VERY cheap
- Small place, hard to get in if your mandarin isn't very good. Shanghainese is even better. But once in you better just ask for their recommendations, cause it's all delicious!!!! !
- Powder duck, shallot broil pork chop, pork liver with green chili, grass head with wine
- Tel: 62550371