Dim Sum, Hong Kong
- I come to this restaurant every time I visit Taipei. Easy to order even if you don't speak Chinese. Open 24 hours and Credit cards accepted.
- Food is very bad! Service is bad too!
- Recommended by locals. One of the best dimsums in Taipei. 24 Hours!!!
- The window seats are always better.
- 24 hour dim sum. Not great dim sum but hey it's 24 hours
- Don't order this! Very bad one!
- Nice place to yum char with friends. Good selection of dim sum and bbq/roast too.
- 24 hours and packed during lunch and dinner time. The dim sum is quite authentic and delicious! Probably still my favorite spot in Taipei
- 24-hour yum cha sounds fantastic, but the food quality here is very mediocre. The dim sums here are tasty when you're drunk, but not very appetizing when you're sober.
- Greasy, flavourless food.
- I have to say food is getting worse each time I come. Service is horrible. Not recommended. There are better dim sum places in Taipei.
- Better dim sum than the average place in Hong Kong
- 24 hr dim sum. So good (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- 24 hr dimsum! Enough said
- so far the best