Resort at Squaw Creek
Resort, Ski Area, Golf Course
- Toasty fireplace in the lobby
- I took a dump in room 330 that I will never forget! Amazing!
- Check out the outdoor adventure yurt in the winter for snowshoeing, cross country skiing and dogsledding.
- I visited in the summer, so the pool was perfect. Don't miss cocktails by the fire pits on a chilly night. And get to know the bartenders at Sandy's Pub- they're great!
- Request the valley view and walk through the sliding door with the vines and branches, confusing.
- Joeys wings at sandys are dank
- Watch the sun rise over the mountain.
- Try the award-winning ribs in Sandy's Pub. http://www.squawcreek.com
- Enjoy the sweet potato fries at Sandy's Pub. It's an option with many dishes.
- The suite rooms come with a well stocked kitchen.
- Private lift to slopes as well as shuttle service to main ski area. 3 jacuzzis for muscle recovery. Great service and staff. Very family oriented
- Buenas instalaciones, muy recomendable
- Staff was great, fellow guests not so much. Hella rude
- Nice, cozy resort. They have a lot of amenities to offer. Rooms were clean and the staff was helpful.
- The spa and the bathrobes are great! Hot tub after ski is perfect and the service in the restaurants has been amazing. The mountains are amazing and there is plenty to do for large groups.
- Great place!!!
- Pool! Food!
- We made it....OMG IT IS GORGEOUS @Trech
- Adventure iterinary.
- Resort and location are great. Parking situation is sort of bizarre. Service is way sub-par for the price you pay. Overall not bad if someone else is paying.