$ $ $
701 University Dr E (Tarrow St.)
College Station, TX 77840
- Awesome food and atmosphere. The pork loin is served with a peach glaze.. FYI
- Get an Old Fashioned with Bullett Rye whiskey. You can thank me later.
- Creamed spinach!
- Ribeye is pretty good, creamed spinach and Mac and cheese also tasty.
- Ambience! The whisk(e)y list! The staff! The food!
- Good food and drinks. Live music.
- Center cut NY strip. They have Pappy Van Winkle too!
- Everything is amazing! But definitely order the Cremini Mushrooms as a side!
- Ask for the chicken fried filet mignon. Seriously.
- Looking for a new whiskey cocktail? Ask bartender Robbie Cimino for a Keeper. He shan't disappoint.
- Don't bring cupcakes for your birthday celebrations...
- Very good. Wish we had been able to get reservations, but the voicemail box was full. Ate at the bar and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- The Lusty Lucy cocktail is stirred by god himself.
- Ask for Peter as your waiter and try the Mac n' cheese as your side! Oh my goodness!
- Live music on Wednesday night is a must.
- Try the chimichuri sauce. Best I have ever had!!
- Best whiskey under $15? Highland Park 15yr, Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon, Van Winkle 13yr Rye.... the list goes on.