Reptile Discovery Center
- A good place to warm up.
- The Giant Tortoises rock!!
- Meet-A-Reptile @ 3pm on Weekend afternoons
- Bring a hat, umbrella or something to shield you from the sun. Super clean and educational. Staff is so friendly
- Find Elizabeth, one of the red-shirted weekend volunteers--she loves reptiles and knows a ton. Great with kids, too.
- Eagle eye? Find the chameleon!
- The smaller reptiles are the most active.
- They have Anacondas, my favorite animal, The last time I went to the Pittsburgh Zoo, about 4Years ago (the closest zoo to Altoona) they had the exhibit set up, but no anacondas. I was excited 2 C them