- Change $$ to $$$ for 3 courses. Non happy menu: $90 pp : 2 drinks steak w salad and 1 dessert. Never know how bad or good. Buyers beware. You're on the hook after 530p
- Very well stocked bar. And they have some excellent draft beer selections.
- What's not to like here?! Love this place!
- Best martinis in Snohomish!
- Love the rustic style building and the food is delicious!
- Beat happy hour in town!
- Killer Manhattans and Calamari. Great for a quick drink with the girls. :)
- Christian is the best server. Witty, kind, prompt, and attentive. He will make a good evening better.
- Found prosciutto wrapped scallops as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- By far the classiest place in Snohomish! Great food made by amazing chefs, good prices for the quality of food, and awesome atmosphere. A Seattle fine dining resturant without the city hassle.
- There's always an eclectic mix of music playing, but it suits the place!
- Happy Hour is Half Price on selected items 3-6 PM
- Great handcrafted cocktails!
- Hit /Miss drinks & service: ok-Tenderloin/mashers/ soup bisque/ microgreens salads /B.Chz charcuterie tray. Hit miss everything.
- Drink one as litmus. 3-5 happy hour
- first cocktail as litmus test for everything else. Hit or miss. Happy/surprised or scorned burned and spurned. music night get reservations .not seated within 15 minutes..turn around and leave