Bar, Dive Bar
- Voted Best Shot in OC Weekly's Best Of 2011 Issue! You must try the Raspberry Kamikaze! Click the link to download the Best Of app and view more winners!
- Have a delicious Manderita courtesy of the lovely bartender Manderia
- Go to Reno Room, get a cheap drink and get the chicken nachos. Best night ever.
- Yum. Mahi mahi tacos!
- The Reno Room opened in 1950 in an Art Deco bank building on Broadway Ave in Long Beach, CA. It was a hangout of longshoremen and also writer Charles Bukowski.
- Hard shell shrimp tacos are the bomb!!!
- Taco Tuesday FTW
- The place is closed!
- Cinnamon toast crunch cocktail is amazing.
- Play: Strangle Hold by Ted Nugent on the jukebox.
- Try the snapper.
- The salsa is awesome!
- The jukebox sucks but at least they have the cheesy naked lady pics back up.
- They open early, great spot to watch World Cup / NFL. Angela makes some crazy good drinks!
- Go Sunday mornings and ask Angela for the best $2 bloody mary you've ever had.