Regency Academy 6
Cineplex, Video Games, Movie Theater
1003 E Colorado Blvd (at Catalina Ave)
Pasadena, CA 91106
- Wednesday night is date night! 2 tickets, 2 popcorns & 2 drinks for $10! :)
- Don't come for the atmosphere, come for the cheap $2.00 bargain matinees of old flicks that you missed when they were in wide release.
- $2 bucks for a movie, $1 dollar for a hot dog. Great night.
- Parking lot is FREE behind the movie theatre.
- Cash only. $2-3 films!
- Wednesday Night Date Night: $10 for admission, soda, and popcorn for two - legit
- $12.50 versus $3? There's no comparison. I don't mind waiting two months later to watch a movie. Great gem especially if you want a movie night on a budget.
- No outside ice cream allowed. $1.00 hotdogs. $2.00 matinee & $3.00 after 6pm.
- This a fun theater! For an old place it's pretty clean :)
- cheap second run movies with decent theaters, always nice and friendly staff!
- FINALLY!!! They remodeled the Men's Facilities after all these years...!!! New tile, sinks, urinals (older style), toilets & brushed metal stall doors! Haven't seen upstairs yet but, long overdue
- $1 hotdogs!
- Theater is a bit old and run down but it's cheap and it has unlimited butter for the popcorn plus it runs older movies so it's all good!
- $2 matinees & $3 evenings can't be beat! Wednesday night date night $10 for 2 tickets 2 drinks & popcorn. Its great for a fun and cheap date with my daughter to catch up on old cartoons.
- Loved it! So cheap and all those ppl that complain about the cleanliness are spoiled douches, its totally clean.
- At $3 you get what you pay for. Theatre 3 is an ice box, the audience is chatty, and is constantly checking their phone. Finding parking is a chore. I'd rather stay home.
- Cash only!
- Cash only. Last time I went they were checking bags and purses for food, which they hold onto until after the film. Find a good hiding spot!
- Cheap prices = cheap seats! If your not some skinny hipster you won't fit comfortably in your chair
- hotdogs are $1 and are good!