Reel M Inn
Dive Bar, Fried Chicken
- On this spot dignity and good taste blew each other's brains out.
- In top 3 of best Fried Chicken in the state! A must try & worth the wait. Great service. Fun chatting with regulars while you wait for food. Pool table...grab quick game!
- Go for the fresh squeezed citrus drinks, stoked they have red bridge gluten beer now too
- Best deep fryer in town!!!
- Fried chicken and jojos. But, if you can't handle the long wait, ask what pieces are quicker to fry up. They usually can throw a 4-piece of them for you quicker.
- Everybody is right! Chicken=Awesome. Craft beer, friendly staff.
- Best fried chicken in town. But if you're going for dinner on a weekend, call in and order early. They have one fryer and the wait can be ridiculousness!
- A+++ Would Reel Again
- go go fried chicken
- Best fried chicken in town! Stick to bone in chicken don't do chicken strips
- Give Mama Gina a hug! She tends bar on Saturday nights
- Can be a really long wait, theres only one fryer. Have a couple beers and hang out, its worth it.
- go early for fried chicken and jojos. expect to smell like them for the rest of the week
- chicken is a little overrated but that doesn't change the fact that this place is a treasure: a genuine dive with a surly crowd and a bartender somehow frying piles of chicken behind a tiny bar.
- Dumpy little dive bar with great, inexpensive chicken & jo-jos. Worth the wait.
- Chicken and Beer !!!!
- definition of a neighborhood dive
- Fried chicken ,JoJo's and cold beer . Ultimate dive dar experience!!!!!
- Chicken is awesome, but they card literally everybody. Not a negative, just inconvenient if you forget to bring id. Double check!
- Best fried chicken and jojos I have ever had.