Redondo Beach Pier
- Great place to walk around on a Sunday afternoon
- Tony's on the Pier.
- If you love OC you'll recognize so many places and besides that it has a nice beach.
- My favorite beach! Clean, and the pier has great shopping and food.
- Great area to canoe, kayak, and paddle board. The water is clear and you can see the fishies! Family-oriented beach and decent boardwalk and there's an arcade too!
- I love the Pier. Still has echoes of it's working class origins. Tony's is a fun, way retro seafood joint, Najas is a great open air beer joint, and Gambrinus feels like a Russian Mafioso hangout!
- Did you know that Charlies Place is certified through the Clean Bay Restaurant program and is helping to reduce stormwater pollution? To read more, visit www.santamonicabay.org
- Loved it here all my Life!!
- Try the food stands.....best clam chowder!!!
- great place to fly a kite, hot dog on a stick rocks
- Beautiful day today!
- Un lugar tranquilo, el Pier tiene partes abandonadas.
- Farmer's market on Thursdays!
- Have to go to Tonys on the pier
- Don't eat on the beach. People in their bathing suits will make whatever you're eating thoroughly unenjoyable
- Great people watching place
- You can see the occasional sea lions. Entertaining for all ages.
- Thousands of sardines mysteriously died near the harbor area in Redondo Beach on March 9, 2011. Officials are working at clearing the fish from the pier, which may take up to a week.
- Dining at El Torito on the pier is a nice spot.
- Fresh Oysters and a beer. Great time during the summer