Redondo Beach Marina
Harbor / Marina
101-137 N Harbor Dr
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Beautiful place to be! The shops, boardwalk, ocean breeze, smell, boats, marine life and people communing as one. Must see to believe....
- Nothing here. Not worth visiting.
- Manzara gzel
- Manzara gzel, ok kalabalk
- Herey, restauranlar harika...
- has its own unique personality, just like all of the socal beach towns. beautiful pier and many bars and restaurants to choose from.
- If come here at night, on a weekend, make sure to bring your Concealed Carry! Resembles 'South Central'!
- Security guard is a punk. Waddles like a penguin. And let's just say he'd have a hard time chasing down criminals... or anybody, really.
- Nice morning surf at King Harbor. Yacht club right there too.
- Una vista inolvidable, no olvides la cmara!!
- Drop your white seabass heads @ the Boat Hoist for tag scanning & help with the Hubbs-SeaWorld Research Institute's So. Cal white seabass program! (http://hswri.org/Save_Your_White_Seabass_Heads.php)