Red Reef Park
1400 N Ocean Blvd (Palmetto Park Road)
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Best of Broward 2013- Best Snorkeling Spot: Red Reef Park. Who need the Great Barrier Reef when you have Red Reef Park teaming with eels, sea horses, brain coral and clownfish? And its down the street
- Beautiful beach with snorkeling right off the shore.
- This place it's like amazing for the MillardBruzos family!!!
- Go early in the morning, great snorkeling!
- Great place to swim, snorkel or even walk on the paths along the beaches. Water is very clear
- Artificial reef with about ten types of fish out from the beach chair sign just south of tower 8.
- Perfect for a walk! It's quieter here, in certain spots, than most other stretches of the beach. So pretty, but be careful swimming when the undertow is strong - you could hurt yourself on the reef!
- One of the most beautiful places to snorkel or dive. Red Reef State Park is teeming with aquatic life - fire coral, sharks, and reef fish. Bring your snorkel gear and some sunscreen!
- Take a moment to connect with nature and wildlife watch. Bird, mammals, plants and more...
- Great snorkling when the conditions are right. You gotta love the Boca Parks and Rec--every park greatness.
- Heyyyyy beach!!!
- As of 2018, a lifeguard told me, the remains of Red Reef are covered in sand. Neither the fish nor I could find them this year. Lovely water, though.
- Tudo de bom! Praia, parque, churrasqueira!
- Very clean.
- This beach is one of my favorites, for sure. The reef has tons of fish, and it is very beautiful there.
- Beautiful beach. Clean facilites. Board walk. Lots of parking (not free). Open 8am-10pm every day. Rentable chairs and cabanas. Charcoal grills and picnic tables.
- Get here early. Packed.
- Watch out for sharks.
- Amazing, make sure to bring water shoes and snorkeling gear
- Great beach, love the little reef with the fishes.. Don't forget you're snorkeling gear