Red Jack Saloon
131 Bay St (btwn Midway & Stockton St)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- The only Official Washington Redskins bar in San Francisco!
- The drinks are only $4.50, and believe us when we say you'll be stumbling down Bay Street after two.
- A friend and I walked in to catch the end of the game and have a drink. It was unbearably hot inside, very noisy and I couldn't spot a bartender anywhere. We left and went down the street to Sweetie's
- This place is awesome! Great decor, good beer and super friendly bar tenders. If you need a charge you can ask and sit at the bar!!
- I like the free hotdogs. The staff is also really dope and they play Redskins games. Why more could a guy ask for...free booze
- Good daily specials. It's a New England sports bar primarily, but they usually have any big game on.
- Best bar in SF for Patriots games. BBWWWWWAAAAAAAAA
- Nice neighborhood spot right above the extremely busy tourist spots.
- Boston bar with cheap drinks, passionate sports fans, and cool bartenders.
- Awesome Red Sox bar. They have a Green Monster in the back patio!
- Good ole Boston fans here. Come have a beer with some Northeast peeps
- The barman just refused us drinks for not having American ID or passports. The youngest of us is 36. What a plonker.
- This place rocks. Try the hot buttered rum, and try Pimm's!
- Best bar in north beach
- Skins fan suck. This is a Boston bar at heart. I don't see any skins gear here. Go Sox/Pats/B's!
- A great place to play darts and watch a game. Currently have $3 tall boys of bud that come with a koozie and Tuesday's are half price pitchers.
- Watch the Washington Redskins here!
- Bar tenders are rude and won't put on the game you want. Avoid!
- Try the red Stag and devils cut
- Washington Redskins bar. If your a Skins fan, you should be nowhere other than here every Sunday, Monday and the occasional Thursday/Saturday!