Red Fox Inn
$ $ $ $
- Good comfort food. Great environment. Get there early aprs ski and get your name on the wait list to cut down time. Foos and darts are a bonus. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- The place to be is the Red Fox Inn. Order chicken wings and a couple Long Trails. If you drink enough you might even find yourself singing at open mic night. -Jack Mitrani
- Place never disappoints. Oxtail Ragu was out of this world. Seafood chowder was a great starter as well.
- Come for the beer. Stay for the beer.
- Cool bar area downstairs. Order a steak sandwich. Awesome. Bring the wallet for upstairs dining. Not cheap but so worth it.
- Love the country vibe. Great burgers.
- Great jerk wings and burgers
- Great comfort food.
- The Fish and Chips are super fly!
- This place is very Vermont. Looks Like an old barn. Downstairs is bar food, upstairs full menu.
- Fox tails!!
- My party spent over 400 bucks in drinks & couldn't get free soda's for our Designated Driver. What kind of Bee S is that?
- Ask the bartenders for recommendations on anything - music, drinks, food, etc. They know it all.