The Red Door
$ $ $
- enjoy your drink on their patio.. the city is beautiful!
- "Brother Chet" was not very friendly for a greeter ... Almost made us turn around. Bartender is nice and cute
- Classy as fuck.
- The wrath martini will pull you out of any funk.
- Try the Pomegranate Martini - Loaded with pomegranate liqueur, vodka, triple sec, pomegranate juice and soda. Perfect for martini drinking newbies because the tart yet fruity flavor of pomegranate.
- Try the Satan's Peach. Habanero and peach infused vodka are shaken with muddled orange, orange juice and pineapple juice, topped with ground pepper. Appropriately served in a skull-shaped shot glass.
- Nice place, but the cocktail prep is not the best.
- What's up with the monkey on the wall?
- Vodka and I don't mix well. They only have a few non-vodka martinis which are all excellent. I recommend the Liquid Sin!
- They had some interesting drinks. Be sure to go on live music night
- Great little martini bar! Check it out in Thursday nights for some of the best SLC DJs spinning dope house music
- HUGE menu of cocktails served in martini glasses....and a wealth of sarcasm as staff are all dressed like Mormon missionaries.
- Can't resist a good dirty. Stop #2
- get here early for a table cuz yo ass will be standing
- Che and Cocain lady are the best in my opinion.
- Cool place but has a petty $2 dollar cover?!
- Who are these people?
- Try the Caramel Apple Martini. It's delicious!
- Try the Dirty Girl Scout - Is a mint-infused piece of heaven, frothy and topped with Oreo cookie crumbs and chocolate syrup. The mixture of vodka is basically like drinking a milkshake for adults,
- I love the sultry red velvet ambiance. Would be better with burlesque servers!