I told you I was really into my iced teas this summer!
This version came about because of the abundance of blackberries and raspberries we have growing in the garden. More fruit than I know what to do with, so naturally I turned to my love of fruity iced teas.
And I'm doubly excited as I know have a fully functioning patio just outside my studio to do all these summer shoots for you guys! :)
The great thing about this recipe is, you can totally use frozen berries too.Oh, and did I mention it is healthy and skinny? And looks super pretty?
AND is super quick to make, so you always have something refreshing to serve at those last minute parties?
All bonuses, right?!
Okay then, can you tell I love the stuff? Iced tea that is. And berries.
It's perfect mocktail for when you're hosting a BBQ, summer luncheon or just to have in your fridge, really.
Ideal for the whole family, but as with any of my iced teas, there's always room for adding your fav tipple too to spice things up ;)
Vodka, rum or rosé wine would work a treat with the yummy fruity tea!
Red Berries Iced Tea Recipe
Ingredients : Serves 4
* 5 red berries flavor tea bags* 200 g of red berries (fresh or frozen)* Agave syrup, honey or skinny sweetener of your choice to taste
1) Brew the tea bags in 2 cups of hot water. Leave to steep for 3-5 minutes. Leave to cool.
2) Add fruit to a serving jug and pour cooled tea over.
3) Fill the jug with 3 more cups of cold water to make up 1 litre of iced tea.
4) Sweeten with agave syrup or other skinny sweetener of your choice. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving with extra berries and ice.
Hostess Tip: Freeze some of the berries to use as 'ice' - it stops your drinks from being too diluted, and packs extra flavor!
For more refreshing summer drinks and cocktail recipes, check out this party link.