- 3 large firm tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into eighth-of-an-inch rounds
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cut into rings
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 5 Tablespoons kalamata olives
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 Pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt, to taste
Wash and dry all ingredients. Cut the tomatoes in half, core them, and cut each piece into thirds.
Toss the tomatoes with the sliced onions, olives, peppers, and cucumber.
Sprinkle in the oregano, salt, and olive oil. Lastly, stir in the feta cheese. Serve at room temperature.