I know you will relate to this scenario. The recipe calls for 1 cup of an ingredient and you end up with an open tub of ricotta that you will stick in the back of your fridge and forget about until one day when you have nothing better to do than clean the fridge, then you find a tub of cheese, open it and it reminds you of a science experiment gone awry. (My God that sentence was way too long).
So as to avoid having to throw out this ricotta, the day I made a savoury recipe, I decided to make a sweet one for two reasons:
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record