- Desserts: umbria coffee tiramisu - so good! will keep you up. hazelnuts torta. lemon basil ice cream and pistaccio ice cream, butter pecan ice cream and keith had it with caramel!
- Loved the cheese/charcuterie plate, the margherita pizza, and the bruschetta with goat cheese. For my mains i had the truffle ravioli and the pappardelle. Pistacchio ice cream delicious!! Ravioli fav
- Beef rib-eye steak
- Great food but cheap shot to charge for valet parking after spending 400.00 for dinner! Other fine dining restaurants in Orlando give free valet just show a receipt for food or drinks!
- Best Italian food in Orlando
- Awesome duck ragout spaghetti
- Price exceeds the meal's quality. Good service and beautiful setting
- Very nice ambience , wine and love their appetizers!