Rave Motion Pictures Connecticut Post 14 + IMAX
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
1201 Boston Post Rd (Westfield Connecticut Post)
Milford, CT 06460
- If you Use your cell phone during a movie on a weekend we have a nice police officer on duty that will escort u out. :0)
- get ur snacks downstairs at Target. clean up after urself so they don't catch on!!
- People love to talk through movies here.
- They show movies here. Movies are good. Yeah.
- Shut up... This isn't your damned living room. Have some respect for the people who have paid to see a movie. Just because there isn't an explosion or a fight scene does not mean it is time to talk...
- Try to catch the movies on Tuesdays, $5 tickets...!
- Best theater ever!
- Don't bring Zoe.
- This theater is massive. Huge food stands, plenty of restrooms, private party rooms. Very clean and well maintained. The iMax theater seating is a little funky. Seats are comfy, but room is odd size.
- Yikes! EVERY showing of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" Pt 2 in IMAX 3D is sold out for the ENTIRE day!
- $5 for a bottle of water, $4.75 for a box of candy. Be prepared- there's a Target downstairs.
- There is a ticket machine at the base of the escalators, in addition to the ones on the left of the main doors.
- The medium popcorn and the large popcorn have the same amount in them. Don't get scammed.
- If you show up 20 minutes before a popular movie on its opening weekend, it will be sold out. Get your tickets early.
- Sold out for opening night of every movie! :/
- Sometimes my daughter and I go get popcorn with extra butter and do a special movie night at home deff saves some money lol
- This theater is notorious for selling out. They fail hard at running the most popular movies in multiple theaters.
- Vert good movie
- if you wanna go to a kiddy movie go to the latest showing... less kids
- Regardless of what people tell you, if there is no line at box the employee is always going to be faster than the machine. Go to them.