Movie Theater, Cineplex, Arcade
11900 Palace Way (at Fairfax Corner Ave W)
Fairfax, VA 22030
- $5 movies all day on Wednesdays
- I always go to chipotle and bring food in the theater. It beats paying for snacks at the concession stand.
- Free refills on large sodas and popcorn. Expect to see at least 10 ads for Woodbridge golden pawn
- The mornings are the best time to catch a just released blockbuster movie everyone and their grandma wants to see.
- Popcorn is not worth the money. The soda tastes funny too.
- $5 matinee price all day Wednesday - AMAZING!!!
- Tickets are $6 before noon everyday!!!
- Best theater seating around!
- I spill my soda
- Much cleaner than Tyson's Corner. Much.
- Stadium seating, clean theater and armrests that go up. Really well done & goo dplace to catch a film.
- Go to the earliest showing of the movie for a $5.75 discount. Wednesday pricing is $5.90 all day. Comfy seats.
- Buy tickets at machines in front to do it fast and avoid standing in a line.
- Ever wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night? Wondering where you can find a place with out of order urinals? Well you found it!
- Get a whiskey ginger. They're delicious.
- This place is the jam bit be watch out for big Wednesday night crowds after big releases
- It was a very good movie theatre! But the staff seemed to be rushing the people!
- $5 2D movies on Wednesdays can't be beat! Come in the evening for the best seats hands down!
- Arrive early to get good seats. It gets crowded fast.
- Awesome place to stop for a drink before movie