Beer Garden, German
401 E Michigan St (at Rathskeller Restaurant)
Indianapolis, IN 46204
5:00pm - 8:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Enjoy a cool fall evening at the beer garden with a tall spaten oktoberfest and some live music. You will be glad you did :)
- The Rathskellers unique architecture and decor offers the authentic German beer hall experience year round. On summer nights, hundreds of visitors flock outside for live entertainment.
- Enjoy a full service walk-up bar, gourmet pub style food and no cover charge. It's a hot spot in Indianapolis during the summer. The Biergarden features live entertainment throughout the week.
- OMG the mustard. Beware.
- Make sure you get some of the AMAZING German beer & enjoy great food, company & an awesome view of the city!
- By no means do not get the Kristal Weiss
- The food! The filet is fabulous! Kraut balls are spectacular! Sides are equally stupendous! Tonight's sauteed carrots (hint of brown sugar) were phenomenal!
- German Food
- Nice biergarten experience. The schnitzel was good as was the spaetzle and potato salad. Great job by servers handling a very large group.
- One of thirst beer gardens in the country. Spacious, attractive, good food and drink, not overly expensive.
- German beer and pretzels.
- Amazing beer and fantastic food. Definitely on the higher end but the rooftop deck and live summer bands are completely worth the stop.
- Love the pretzels here!
- Food and atmosphere is awesome!!!
- Hefeweissen and spaetzel, please.
- ask for Boothwell....he will get you right!
- Don't forget to try the @sunkingbrewing Rathskeller Amber!
- Awesome German beer
- There's a f**k load of people there on St Paddys day!!!
- German beer...DRINK!!!