Rama Garden Thai Cuisine
441 Granby St (btw Charlotte St & Freemason St)
Norfolk, VA 23510
- Panang curry is awesome
- Level of spice is inconsistent. Best to ask the chef if you want heat.
- Try the Broccoli Delight
- Green Currie is amazing!
- Curry dishes are the best I know of. Peanut salad dressing is awesome. This place is never crowded and the wait staff is outstanding. And the price cannot be beat.
- Generous portions are perfect for sharing. Food is fresh and tasty.
- Crab Rangoon. Best Ive ever had.
- Great soup and various Thai dishes well prepared.
- You need coins for meter parking, 45c for 15mins. The pad Thai is not what I am used to but it's okay, there are only 2 waiters and it's lunch time busy here. Food came out fast.
- Awesome spicy noodles and calamari. Really good green curry too
- Delicious Thai
- Great variety of dishes, reasonably priced. Bring coins for metered parking nearby or park in the York St garage and walk.
- Love coming to this place!
- Duck Curry with Crab Rangoon as an app and the soup is good too
- If you like it hot, tell them you want a 6 on 1-5 scale
- Good foods! BUT service is terrible, there were only 2 waitresses & they are overloaded. took about 45 mins to get food. then another 20 mins to get checks
- If you're not sure about how spicy you want your food, ask for the spice tray. You can add as much or little spice as you want.
- Get the Calimari, best ever.
- Great place for a romantic dinner with your lady, perfect for something like Valentine's Day as it isn't crowded like other restuarants.
- Fried calamari, son!!!