Quinn's Lighthouse Restaurant & Pub
American, Seafood, Pub
1951 Embarcadero (Embarcadero Cove Marina)
Oakland, CA 94606
- Thursday nights are the best time to go because there's a band that plays sea shanties. Family friendly and fun for all ages
- mmm... lobster chowder.
- Make sure you order a drink before you go to town on the peanuts
- Lobster chowder and sour dough bread..DEEEEEEELISH!
- Dinky Doo Seafood Stew!
- Try not to hit your elbow on the swinging urinal doors....ouch ><
- Sit outside during the day before it feta really cold in the evening. The view of the water and downtown Oakland is nice.
- Dinky Doo Stew!!!
- Beers out on the deck on a sunny day is a solid bet.
- Good beer and good food
- Fish and chips
- A gem of a place with history and character. Let hope it stays the way it is, peanuts and all.
- Scenic views...
- Seafood Newburgh. There's nothing not to like about this dish. Always on the menu and always delicious.
- Always head upstairs to the pub! Great Happy Hour deals with beer and food. MUST TRY THE BUFFALO WINGS! My roommate gets the sauce on the side which is pretty good as well.
- Skip Henderson & The Starboard Watch, a pirate band, plays sea shanties here every Thursday night 8-10 PM.
- Can't go wrong with anything on the menu and the service is top notch. They also have a good selection of craft beer.
- The mussels, peanuts and bloody maria
- Good jambalaya. Homemade classics and bar food. Good beer selection. Beautiful views of the funkier but lovely Embarcadero marina.
- Historic lighthouse turned restaurant that's open all holidays - good food at great prices!