Mall, Casino, Nightlife
Tropicana Casino & Resort (at N Brighton Ave)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Its one of the reasons I enjoy the Tropicana more than any other casino in AC
- It's little Havana, Cuba! The shops are fantastic, food is delicious, and the entertainment is great! The IMAX makes for a great time, the Spy Shop is always fun, and best of all, it's 10+ friendly.
- Trop Rocks!
- Checkout the homemade ice cream shop next to Starbucks on lower floor! TO DIE FOR!!
- Loved the shops and feel of The Quarter.
- Love the general store (great Holiday shopping in there) and the international food market is fun to walk through!
- contact NEXT LEVEL AC for the ultimate party experience! celebrities, world famous djs, bottle service, guestlist and more! Tova@NextLevelAC.com/609.457.5871 or Chris@NextLevelAC.com/609.517.7336
- Dig the clouds...really dig the fans. This place makes for a nice stroll!
- I think there's more action here then in the casino. These guys get wasted!
- The $5 dollar 40oz beer sold at Adam Good Sports Bar, is a Damn Good deal!
- The Quarter at the Trop has a lot to offer from shopping, dining and much more. From late November to early January, they go all out for the holidays including their holiday light show.
- The empanadas at The Shack are incredible. Only available Fridays and Saturdays.
- When in the west tower use the service elevator when no ones looking during check out. The elevators there suck! Oh and the ice room makes for an excellent love shack too.