$ $ $
656 N Highland Ave NE (Blue Ridge Ave)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Modern tapas. Hector is a brilliant chef. Try his inventive ceviches for a new outlook on latin cuisine. -Eli Kirshtein, Top Chef
- Hector Santiago makes tapas with flair and fun, the mojitos are the best in town, the salsa music makes you want to dance! -Heather Hurlbert, Top Chef Just Desserts
- Crave from the Grave: Chef Hector and crew serve up some fantastic burritos in the lot across the street on Sat and Sun.
- This Poncey-Highlands behemoth remains Atlantas best pan-Latin restaurant. Where else will you Malaga chips served with a truffle-infused cremini mushroom dip? [Eater 38 Member]
- intl snacks - mofongo
- Add this tip to your to your foursquare "to do" list for Valentine Day 2012.The restaurant will offer tapas, dessert, and bottle of wine for $85 per couple.
- You can't go wrong with the lobter "tater tots". The Sunday night 3 course dinners feature a rotating menu and never ceases to amaze!
- Get the Tuna Poke and the Melanga root chips.
- You won't find classic Puerto Rican mofongo anywhere else in town.
- Careful about parking here. The parking lot next to it will boot you FAST.
- Coconut buns with the pork belly is the definition of decadence, it would be in my last meal list.
- Sundays they have a wonderful 3-course dinner for only $19! Everything we ordered was delicious!
- Found the tapas to be so-so, but the creme brulee/flan dessert was to die for.
- Fridays $3 tapas till 6:30.
- From 5:30 to 6:45, Monday through Thursday enjoy $3 Tapas at the bar.
- Hector's charcuterie... Oh my word. Esp the coppa with sherried dates.
- Get the melanga chips. Trust me.
- One of the best in the Atlanta cocktail world has set up shop here - be sure to try a libation or two
- Try the caipirinha!!
- The BBQ beef rib was far and away the best dish...so good I ordered a serving to go. Also tried their homemade coconut ice cream and that was delicious too