Pumpkin charlotte is a creamy, no-bake dessert that’s perfect for entertaining. It looks fancy, but is so easy to put together!
Hi, I’m Megan from Stetted and I’m happy to be posting for you today! It’s no secret to anyone who knows me that I love pumpkin and think pumpkin pie should be a year-round dessert. I even insisted on pumpkin pie for the baby shower my coworkers threw for my first baby. Unsurpisingly, that child now loves pumpkin pie as well.
Sometimes, though, I get tired of making pumpkin pie. Making the crust, rolling it out, making the filling, trying to not spill the filling all over the counter as I pour it in, and then trying to not spill it out of the pie pan as I put it in the oven… My general lack of depth perception and clumsiness often results in kitchen disaster, let’s just say.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record