Puerto Rico Port Old San Juan
Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry, Scenic Lookout
San Juan, San Juan 00901
- .....nice....look for jayhawks.....
- Want to move here!
- Check in early. We were able to get on the ship right away and start the drinks a flowing.
- Don't miss your boat.
- Have your boarding pass and passport ready and out to present!
- Ferries are $1 one way. The one to Hato Rey seems to be down for repairs, replaced by a minivan.
- Que hermozo crucero
- The oldest doors in San Juan...
- Un lugar bello y sin comparacin
- Boricua en Old San Juan
- Loved Old Puerto Rico! The food, drinks, and people were so awesome! Glad we stopped here. Bought some local artist work to support them!
- Great food and people!!! Will be visiting again!
- Spend your money in local shops, helps your countrymen. Rebuild their communities!
- Wonderful city, people and food. Will come here again for sure
- Porto de desembarque para quem chega de cruzeiro.
- Great views, lots of boats, eateries, lots to see!!
- They'll ask for your boarding pass and passport at least three times as you board. Keep them handy!
- El tour no vale mucho la pena si tienen poco tiempo para turistear. Lo que pueden ir directo caminando es al fuerte del moro, museo para recorrerlo y regresar por las callecitas.
- Take a run by the port while you're vacationing, it's very scenic.