Public School 213
- A great beer alternative to Library Bar around the corner! Here you get Racer 5 on tap; not in a bottle. The bartenders are super sweet too!!!!
- Perfect happy hour treats! Food HH includes a sweet ahi tuna poke and scrumptious slides plus more (ends at 6:30pm.) Drinks HH includes cheap well drinks and a few drafts (ends at 7pm.)
- Get whatever you want, as long as it includes the Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- You have to try the. Fried chicken!
- Recess [Happy Hour], a sampling of the style of food offered consists of decently sized portioned dishes running for $2, $4, and $6 with $4 handles, $5 well cocktails, and $10 half liter of wine.
- Not sure which beer you want? They'll let you sample.
- Good food, good beer, good times
- Happy Hour menu is amazing! The pizza is great!
- The Moscow mule, in a copper cup, is amazing
- Not listed on menu but they do beer flights (trio of ~5 oz pours); great for the curious, or indecisive, beer sampler!
- Too cute. Menus are composition notebooks and there are games on the tables. We played Uno and Jenga while we waited. Great atmosphere.
- Join the club! Save money. Earn points. Make it count.
- The happy hour
- Buffalo Cauliflower is freaking delish and the Cali Creamin draft is my go to when they have it!!
- Unique atmosphere and theme. The school I wish I attended. Large number of beers available with knowledgable staff.
- Board games and great mules.
- The chicken sausage pizza was amazing. They were understaffed but the manager was super accommodating. I'll be back.
- Drinks, Custom beers, wines and food. Happy Hour 4-7. Killer Brunch on weekends.
- They have a nice bar menu & Happy Hour.
- Excellent service, awesome fries