Princess Of Wales Theatre
300 King St. W (at John St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 1J2
- Hit up the washroom before the show. The lineup at intermission is insane.
- The murals within the theatre reflect the items found on the site prior to the buildings construction. At the time it would be the only theatre in Canada large enough to land a helicopter on its stage
- Was here for the Book of Mormon. Great theatre, show was spectacular!
- Beautiful theatre, huge capacity, great sound, and view!
- The 2,000-seat theatre, with its three levels of seating, is surprisingly intimate with none of the seats being more than 85 feet from the stage.
- Great venue. Comfortable seats with more leg room than normal. Beautiful architecture and very friendly staff.
- During Tiff, I get to watch a few movies here. Really nice theatre.
- One of Toronto's finest venues for live shows.
- Lots of good theatre actors here.
- Beautiful venue. #TIFF15
- Good theatre but need to change something - something needs to be overhauled - whether renovations or the customer service or better pricing - not sure!
- If you have time this holiday season Blades On Stage is worth a sit in.
- Excellent, view from back of first balcony was great ;)
- Always pre order drinks
- Beautiful looking theatre
- Narrow seats :(
- Sat at the very back in the balcony (as far as you can be) and still saw and enjoyed everything
- use the washrooms!
- While it may not have the same history, the Princess of Wales Theatre opened 1993, has its own cache and significance. It is the first privately owned and financed theatre built in Canada since 1907.
- They sell popcorn!