Prince Edward Theatre
28 Old Compton St (Greek St)
Soho, Greater London W1D 4HS
+44 844 482 5151
- Go to the Prince Edward Theatre and watch the Jersey Boys.
- Jersey boys r awesome, but the book the ticket in the first two rows, yes it is cheaper but the stage will be above ur head, sit at least 5th row r the best
- Jersey Boys is superb. Get discounted tickets from tkts on Leicester Square on the morning of the day you want to go; midweek, you're almost guaranteed to get great seats.
- Winner of an impressive 53 awards worldwide, Jersey Boys follows the rise of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, with an original cast headlined by Ryan Molloy
- Beautiful theatre
- I highly recommend the Aladdin musical! Amazing
- Aladdin perfect musical!
- Where Aladdin is playing , lovely show.
- Nice ambiance
- Really tall theatre... watch out for vertigo (even when you think you have good seats!)
- Dont miss Aladdin musical
- There for Aladdin. If youre there for that the musical is amazing
- Seats quite comfortable but not friendly or welcoming
- Simplemente FANTSTICO
- Sooo interesting, Aladdin wasnt bad after all , the technique & how its engineered in such efficiency on a small stage was impressive, the genie was my favorite character
- Happiness inside of London.
- Come and see Aladdin you can find cheaper tickets on Leicester Square box offices
- Aladdin! Thanks
- Attended Aladin hre .. it was an awesome experience..
- Beautiful big organized theater , and Aladdin play is very fun & the music & performances are so great