- Wifi-password here is: SMPrimrose and the Late is perfect
- Great place for brunch if you're visiting bristol! Would highly recommend the full monty. There is free wifi. Cons: service could improve as the ordering queue is always long!
- Coffee is great and Belgian waffle is must try!! The cafe is vibrant and great place for Brunch
- The menu. Loads of great items
- Breakfast menu very good - tasty and loads of variety
- Try the bubble and squeak. Super tasty brunch!
- Excellent cake coffee and caramel yummy
- Great breakfast, lovely staff.
- One very rude server (and one nice one!)
- Very good Flat White, average coffee toffee cake
- Smashed avocado is amazing!!
- I love it, the place is so calm and cozy and they have fresh flowers on each table, food is also fresh and tasty. Try fresh mint tea Enjoyed every minute spent here
- Really good spot for brunch, the bubble and squeak is tasty. Nice selection of cakes and the teas and coffee are lovely :)
- Fantastic soup (with carry, usually I dislike it) and delicious sandwich with salmon, perfect burger, good cappuccino . :)
- A great place to people watch while sitting outside in the sunshine - friendly staff, good coffee and the Bubble and Squeak is well worth a try.
- Belgian waffles are bloody brilliant, and their food is all local from excellent suppliers. Busy on Sundays, but worth it!
- Great place. Rammed on Sundays. If they did poached eggs with the full monty it would be perfect.
- 1.25 for a cuppa. And that's cheap
- Love this place - relaxed, informal atmosphere for a great brunch that transforms into a romantic, calming haven in the evening
- Really good food here, friendly service and you get 2 for 1 main courses with the vouchercloud app