Port of Juneau
Port of Juneau
Juneau, AK 99801
- Look closely and you might be able to see Russia.
- The Hanger. 'Nuff said.
- Close to Mt. Roberts Tramway. Walking distance to lots of Restaurants, Bars, and Shops. Lots of Shore Excursion vendors as well.
- Bring good rain gear.
- Gorgeous backdrop to the water and lush mountains with small pop up towns. Very touristy though, like a billion gift shops.
- JUNEAU ALASKA :)
- This port is beautiful. I must see!
- Don't pay for tours on the ship, we got a $35 tour to Mendenhall glacier in town. Amazing.
- Run around town collecting the coasters from the coupon book!
- Es la capital de Alaska as que es un poco ms ciudad que los dems. Vale la pena el rain forest tour y el de las ballenas la vdd no lo vale, apenas y las ves
- There is (just when you step off your Cruise Ship)a free bus to downtown that stops at the Mt Robert Tram Station
- Ironically, no port o potties here.
- Crab! Crab is amazing here.
- Everything is good in here! The mountain, the food and the glacier of course
- Public library has free wifi. It's on the top of a parking garage, just a short walk from the visitor's center and the tram.
- Walk to town! You might see some wildlife along the way.
- Juneau is veru beautiful place.If you go to alaska, don't forget that you must go to Juneau :D
- Take the free shuttle from the cruise to the visitor centre.... Lovely weather!!!
- Free WiFi atHeritage Coffee Roasting Company! Not very fast but there's 2 in town :) Uptownone has less people~ Make sure you buy something and not just using WiFi for free!
- Bring rain hear and remember that the ship won't leave you if you bought an excursion through the ship.