Diner, Coffee Shop
112 E 9th St (at Main St)
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Pop's Cafe is a great casual and friendly diner with tasty breakfast and brunch items on their menu. Don't forget to enjoy their outdoor seating!
- Make sure you get the Hash Browns! What Pop's Cafe in Santa Ana does with hash browns approaches the soft, gooey beauty of the best mac-'n'-cheese. So good!
- Make sure you ask for my special "Jason's Special "blueberry pancakes with whip cream ...
- Fantastic greasy spoon. Get the Country Breakfast!
- My favorite spot for breakfast!! Love it!
- Service has changed cooks have changed not what it used to be.
- Under new ownership.
- Very bland. Nothing special. Watch out parking! Cops are everywhere ..
- It was amazing as always
- A total mom-and-pop hole in the wall kinda place. They have daily specials and I heard at least two people say they wished it stayed open later. The food was delicious. You must try the onion rings