The Pop Shop, Cafe and Creamery
Diner, Ice Cream, Breakfast
- We now have a check-in offer for every 1st check-in!
- Get the park! Who doesn't love grilled cheese on a soft pretzel?
- The 200-item menu is filled with eclectic spins on comfort food, like 31 different varieties of grilled cheese and build-your-own (beef or veggie or chicken) burgers.
- Get the pancake fries, and ask for Z, he's the best!!!
- The cupcake milkshake is heaven on earth!
- Pancake fries...nuf said
- Awesome place, but DON'T sit at the last seat on the right of the counter. This is where all the waitresses put their coffee, creamers, water, etc... The only bad seat in the place.
- Love it here!
- Great place to take the grandkids. They had a ball
- Don't bother with Collingswood fries not good enough for the money.
- Start off with a chocolate coke. Any grilled cheese with bacon is delicious. Finish it off with a black & white milkshake!
- Well the verdict is in...served cold food...better step their game up before they come to Medford.
- The Chocolate Grilled Cheese dessert is AMAZING!!!!
- Christine makes the best rootbeer float!
- Ask for Brian, he is a fabulous waiter.
- Awesome food and amazing milkshakes!! Sit at the counter, the counter girls are very sweet!! Great service all around!
- Very generous portions! Not only are the famous grilled cheeses incredible, but so are the milkshakes!!
- Pop Shops got brunch (16 kinds of omelets, six of eggs Benedict). Try Connies Brunch Thing (a plate-filling hunk of baked eggs, sausage, cheddar and country bread).
- The eggs benedict are great... order in the a.m. for perfectly prepared eggs.
- Worst service ever. They don't care about you. Go somewhere else.