Pollock Dining Room @ Skyland Resort
Skyland Resort, Shenandoah National Park
Luray, VA 22851
- The rosemary, honey orange butter was fantastic. Steak was cooked perfectly, and the blackberry ice cream was the best part of the meal.
- Blackberry ice cream
- Amazing views for sunset.
- Get the whole wheat veggie Alfredo it was delicious. Also the veggie flatbread and ask to add spinach. Totally pleased with our dinner and the breakfast buffet.
- Ask Susan to take a picture of you with the stunning scenic backdrop.
- Have the BBICP...it's delicious
- Try the wild mushroom appetizer
- Carloyn is an awesome server. She knows local bar-b-que.
- really good food! the staff was super nice and the appetizers were awesome!
- I'm not sure if it was the 4 days on the trail eating backpacking food influencing me, but the gourmet burger tasted like heaven
- Great service and good food. Restaurant closes between meals. Lunch customers will not be seated until 12pm.
- Vegetarian chili, hummus platter, and Beyond burger