- Here is where you will find Birrieria Jalisco, next to Gallo Giro.
- Best time to be here is during the week where there's plenty of parking. Weekends plan on circulating the entire place at least 5 or 6 times til you find a spot.
- Join us on September 15, 2012 at the "El Grito" event and register to vote.
- My favorite swap meet, whoops, I mean "Plaza" parking here sucks but the decorations are easy on the eyes.
- The ice cream is so so good....:)
- Seems like a great place. Good atmosphere love how its feels like mexico
- La Huasteca Mexican Restaurant
- Ghetto !!!!!
- Warning: this isn't a mall. It's an indoor swap meet run by Asians. Nothing says ghetto better than cheap clothe and fake products. Everyone there is selling the exact same crap from left to right.
- Dam u get lucky if u dam find a parking spot lol
- Parking is ridiculous here on weekends, men are perverts, sushi place is good but over priced.
- Cheap shit !! Fashionabble cheap shit!
- Great. but to take pictures, IF you're into the photography stuff
- My boyfriend and I were there couple months ago ; the ambiance was really peaceful and fun ...
- Facinante super
- I'm Mexican and even I feel this place is over exaggerated. The parking sucks and the indoor swap meet is average. To many people trying to rip you off.
- Just your regular indoor swap meet spruced up with nice outter walls still the same inside since I've liced here yawn!